Saturday, March 23, 2013

Bunny Fun

Spring is just around the corner, and when I saw these bunnies, I think they were just telling me to glitter them. 


Supplies Used:
Designer Dries Clear Adhesive
Art Glitter in #12 Lush Pink Ultrafine Opaque, #23 Periwinkle Ultrafine Opaque, #103 Jonquil Ultrafine Transparent
Paintbrush
Ceramic bunnies

I started with the smaller of the two bunnies. I brushed on Designer Dries Clear Adhesive in patches and added the glitter as i went along. I covered the entire bunny, but left the center of the ears.






I then used the Jonquil glitter in the ears. 


 Once I finished the first one, I glittered the larger bunny in a different color. I wanted them to remind me spring was coming (even though it feels like summer every day here in Hawaii).


 They make a perfect pair! These would even look super cute in a babies room!


I hope you enjoyed these cute little bunnies. Be sure to stop by my blog, one.heart.scrapper. for another glittery project. 




5 comments:

  1. Oh my! How sweet and sparkly. Too pretty to put away after Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! They turned out darling!!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a precision glitterer! Those ears are perfect! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I want to see about doing a couple for our decorating. Thanks for sharing, the idea and the inspiration. Great job on them!

    ReplyDelete