Saturday, March 9, 2013

Just Keep Swimming

Hello all, Kristi here and I am sharing another fun card that was done stamping on acetate and then glittered from the back.  It seems when I get in a mood I really get in a mood!  I did several at once and I love this one. 
Supplies:
Stamp: Peddlers Pack
Ink: Staz-On by Tsukineko
Adhesive: Designer Dries Clear Adhesive-Art Glitter with Fine Metal Tip
Various Glitter: Art Glitter (507 Black Wing-microfine opaque, 25 Cornflower-ultrafine opaque,85 Crystal-ultrafine transparent,55-Hot Lava - ultrafine opaque,280 Lime Rind-ultrafine opaque, 44 Kelly-ultrafine opaque ,33 Baby Blue-ultrafine opaque, 68 Suede ultrafine opaque, 110 Taupe-ultrafine opaque, 72 Pink Champagne-ultrafine opaque)
 Using the metal tip I apply glue to the back of the stamped image.
 
I usually go from Darkest Glitter to the lightest so did the black first.
 
 Then I just keep adding the adhesive and the colors.
 
Keep layering on the glue and the glitter.
 
 Love the sparkle here through the acetate.
 Adding some final touches.
 I love this one....makes me think of Finding Nemo!
 I finished this off by layering on some cool looking paper and WorldWin Cardstock.
When in doubt...just keep swimming.
 
Keep on Sparkling!!
Design Team Lead/Social Media for Art Glitter
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! this is beautiful. Looks like some of my stained glass patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I have been on a fish thing lately and buying stamps, etc. that have them on. You now have me wanting to do this,too. Thanks for the fun inspiration!

    ReplyDelete