Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Princess Mini Album

 
 

 
Supplies:
Art Glitter Ultra Fine Transparent # 312 Fresh Green
Art Glitter Ultrafine Opaque # 329 Egyptian Blue
Art Glitter Ultrafine Opaque #123 Periwinkle
Art Glitter Dazzler # D10 Gypsy
Want 2 Scrap-Say it with bling Rhinestones- Black
Patterned Paper
Ribbon and lace
 


Step 1:  Decide what pattern paper you are going to use and adhere
then cover outlines and chipboard piece with glitter.
 
Step 2: Glitter ting chipboard crown
 
Step 3: Embellish other pages
I made this book for my niece's my sister has 5 girls and soon to be a 6th in a few weeks and
they just love everything that has to do with glitz, glammer and princesses.
 
I hope you like it just as much as I do!
 
 
Order from Art Glitter the entire month of August  in the amount of $25 or over, use the code W2S20, and you will receive 20% off your order total!
And remember, Art Glitter is MADE IN THE USA!!!


My Blog: http://zippity-do-dah-tabitha.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet little album. Love all the glittered edges on each page. Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me just with your paper choice! Love those colors! I love how you glittered the small crown in silver. The girls are going to love all that sparkle and shine! You are going to be a very popular aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the color choices. Great job blinging out this album.

    Allie Gower
    Want2Scrap

    ReplyDelete