Monday, November 25, 2013

Birthday Card with Sparkle

 
 
This  month the Art Glitter designers got to work with Tombow.
I love the true color of these markers they were very easy to work with.

 
Supplies:
Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent  # 312 Fresh Green
 
Art Glitter Ultrafine Opaque ## 263 Bright Gold
Cardstock
pattern paper
twine
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
I stamped my image onto pattern paper and used the Tombow brush pens to color the numbers.
then I added a bit of glitter to the year of the birthday for some bling. I used the Tombow markers on the little cut out dollie as well. I also outlined my pattern paper
before I adhered it to the card.
 
 
 
Be sure to check out all the other designers this month. Also if you purchase $25.00 in product
 use  the TB20 code and you can save 20%.

My Blog: zippity-do-dah-tabitha.blogspot.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment